Click here for more images
Ecolite™ Lightweight Hollow Core Concrete Panel can be used for internal and external load-bearing and non-load bearing walls. The panels are produced with a norminal face dimension of 75mm or 100mm thick x 600mm width and of any length customized to your requirement. Ecolite™ Lightweight Panel is produced with recycle concrete aggregates and certified green label in Singapore.
Ecolite™ Lightweight Panel is an idea developed to facilitate a hassle-free building process of Industrial Building System (IBS). The system reaches all the way through a building, from the facade right down to the partition walls.
Advantages & Benefits :
- Greater Height – Customization up to 6 metres in length
- Easy & Faster Installation – No Lintel and stiffener. The system reaches all the way through a building, from the facade right down to the partition walls. This system speed up project duration and as a result save in construction costs
- Easy M&E Construction – Easy cutting of panel
- Low Wastages – panel are pre cut to specific sizes that can goes in all designs and schedules. This will definitely minimize wastages at site.
- High Strength – With steel reinforcement wires
- Precise In Dimension – can give maximum savings in plastering and finishing since the panel has good superb surface finish
- Versatile Construction – Horizontal installation
- Eco-Friendly Product – Used of recycled aggregates.